We are proud of our school uniform. It identifies us within our local community and gives us a sense of belonging. We are however mindful of cost and have therefore sought to reduce the need for logo embroidered PE kit.
Please can you ensure that children come to school with all parts of their uniform (especially their ties). Please label uniform as this helps to ensure that it can be returned to its rightful owner swiftly. Please don’t rely on writing names on labels in biro, as after a few washes this fades away.
- White shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Navy and gold tie *
- Navy jumper or cardigan with school logo *
- Dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Dark grey/navy tights of socks
- Black shoes fastened with a strap, Velcro, laces or buckles (no trainers)
In the summer term children may wear dark grey shorts, cullotes or a blue checked summer dress with white socks.
Children in Oak class may prefer to wear a white polo shirt with the school logo * instead of a shirt and tie.
Shoulder length hair or longer should be tied with hair bands/clips that are dark in colour.
- White t-shirt/polo shirt
- Navy shorts
- Navy jogging bottoms and sweatshirt
- Plimsolls and/or trainers
- School logo book bags* are required for Oak, Ash and Elm classes
- Beech class may purchase a logo backpack instead* if desired or have a plain (grey/black) backpack
*all badges items can be purchased through the following link www.mandsyourschooluniform.com
Please speak with the school office as we have a large range of pre-loved items for sale. A donation is all that is required and this will be used to support our school fund. Additionally, pre-loved items will be available to purchase at Parents' Evening, Sports Day and any other occasion when parents visit collectively. It is however always worth asking on any day as we are happy to help and recycle.