Well-being at Clent Parochial Primary School
Clent Parochial Primary School is committed to supporting children's wellbeing and emotional needs. We understand that the challenges children face have increased significantly in recent years and so we are proud to be able to offer our pupils a variety of support.
- Meet & greet on the gate in the mornings - to help with tricky transitions
- The Acorn Room - a safe & nurturing space
- 1:1 & small group interventions
- Whole class 'mindful moments'
- Break time Drop-In in the Acorn Room
- Relax Kids after-school club
- Relax Kids Positive Affirmation Calendar & Action for Happiness calendar to develop emotional literacy & positive self awareness
The Acorn Room
Introducing the staff who are available to support children:
Mrs E Hyland - Designated Senior Mental Health Lead, Mental Health First Aider & National Senco Award holder, with Social & Emotional Focus
Our aim is to help our pupils to develop their confidence and self esteem, while learning emotional regulation and awareness, along with skills they will be able to use throughout their lives.