At Clent Parochial Primary School we take the safeguarding of all children very seriously. If we feel that a child is at risk from significant harm, it is our duty to act. We may inform social care, the police, school nurse, Early Help, NSPCC or other partner agencies.
Safeguarding is about ensuring that everyone is safe from harm, safe from bullying, safe from abuse, safe from neglect, safe from discrimination and harassment, including on-line abuse.
All staff at Clent Parochial Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. If you are ever concerned about the safety or well-being of someone at our school please talk to:
- Rebecca Gordon – Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Becki Arthurs – Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Lois Banthorpe - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Remember that safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
- West Midlands safeguarding board
- Our child protection policy
- Early Help for Children and Families