"My child has come on in leaps and bounds both academically and socially. Thank you for making him so happy." - Year 1 parent.
Choosing a primary school for your child is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Getting the right start to education is vital. We believe that here at Clent Parochial Primary School we have the balance right. Our children are encouraged to achieve the highest academic standards possible, in a nurturing and caring family environment.
We work hard to find ways to make learning irresistible to everyone, so you might find us exploring forest school, acting out our own stories, building spaceships or even making guillotines. Rich learning experiences such as these enthuse our children leading to exceptional levels of engagement and fantastic outcomes. Come and see for yourselves as we embark on our learning adventures.
Please contact our school office on 01562 730 668 to arrange a visit. We are very happy to accommodate visits at any time and look forward to showing you around.
We are a small family school where our close relationships with your child, will lead to increased self-esteem and resilience. Both of which are vital for excellent academic achievement. Pupils get lots of opportunities to work in small groups, with lots of attention from different adults. An example of this, is the fact that children are taught in groups of just 15 for maths.
Although we are small we offer our children a wide range of advantages:
- A beautiful rural setting
- Forest school for the youngest children (with exciting plans to extend this provision)
- A welcoming and friendly community
- Specialist teachers in a wide range of subjects including: PE, French, Literacy and Art
- A wide range of sporting competitions and opportunities with other local schools
- Close links to Haybridge Secondary School
- Excellent transition arrangements (100% of Year R parents agreed in a recent survey)
and lots, lots more.